my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  Puzzle World Forums   » General Discussions   » Puzzlemax.com! Twisties, 3D construction, brain teasers and more!

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Puzzlemax.com! Twisties, 3D construction, brain teasers and more!
Puzzlemax - Byron
Multiple
Member # 2158

posted April 05, 2017 10:40 PM     Profile for Puzzlemax - Byron   Author's Homepage   Email Puzzlemax - Byron     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Hello all, I'd like to introduce our new website created by and for puzzle enthusiasts. We are a startup company based in Hong Kong with the goal of bringing you the latest and greatest in the world of puzzles - Twisties, Brain teasers, 3D construction, Maze balls and more! Basically, if it challenges the mind and is fun, it's our cup of tea .
Right now our website is a work in progress, we are working hard to source and bring in fun and exciting new products. We'd love for you to take a look and give us your feedback. Tell us what you'd like to see on our website, what's fun and interesting to you? See something on our site you don't like? Tell us about that too!

Looking forward to hear your comments/suggestions. Hope we can serve you in the near future.

Sincerely,
Byron Beeler - Puzzlemax www.puzzlemax.com

--------------------

Checkout our huge selection of Twisties, 3D construction, Brain teaser puzzles and more at www.puzzlemax.com

Bernhard Schweitzer
Multiple
Member # 33

posted April 06, 2017 06:12 AM     Profile for Bernhard Schweitzer   Author's Homepage   Email Bernhard Schweitzer     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Hello Byron
this sentence is like a joke for me: " the goal of bringing you the latest and greatest in the world of puzzles " because almost all of the offerd puzzles are for a serious collector not the latest and greatest puzzles in the world, they are all known since many, many years
regards

Puzzlemax - Byron
Multiple
Member # 2158

posted April 07, 2017 12:31 AM     Profile for Puzzlemax - Byron   Author's Homepage   Email Puzzlemax - Byron     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Bernhard Schweitzer:
Hello Byron
this sentence is like a joke for me: " the goal of bringing you the latest and greatest in the world of puzzles " because almost all of the offerd puzzles are for a serious collector not the latest and greatest puzzles in the world, they are all known since many, many years
regards

Hello Bernhard, and thanks for your reply/feedback. Actually as I have mentioned, we are just starting up and our website is still very much a work in progress. Right now our selection is quite small, but we are currently in the process of sourcing many new puzzle products to offer to our customers. We will have a strong focus on famous brand speed cube puzzles in the very near future, as well as other types of brain teaser puzzles etc.

I just wanted to take the opportunity to introduce ourselves to this community and am very appreciative of your feedback.

Sincerely,
Byron - Puzzlemax

--------------------

Checkout our huge selection of Twisties, 3D construction, Brain teaser puzzles and more at www.puzzlemax.com

All times are Eastern Time  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Puzzle World | Privacy Statement

1997-2006 by John Rausch

Ultimate Bulletin BoardTM 6.04e