my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  Puzzle World Forums   » Solution Help   » Snafooz II series

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Snafooz II series
Richard Whiting
Multiple
Member # 354

posted January 16, 2016 12:52 PM     Profile for Richard Whiting   Author's Homepage   Email Richard Whiting     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Anyone find a solution to series II ?

--------------------

"Puzzle solving is an art and a science which involves the organization of patience and perserverence, within the framework of simplistic logic influences, with a tab of intuitiveness and a slice of luck, for the purpose of effecting and augmenting creativity within an expressive matrix of imagination and three-dimensional spatial stimuli"

Darin Peterson
Member # 2194

posted July 03, 2018 01:43 PM     Profile for Darin Peterson   Author's Homepage   Email Darin Peterson     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Hello Richard, I'm the creator of the Snafooz II puzzles. I was introduced to the hollow Snafooz puzzle that was given to me after someone attended a trade show in Boston. I thought it was cool, so I created four hollow cubes, and one solid cube in 1995-96. We printed and sold the hollow cubes to businesses, and attempted to penetrate the retail market without success. I approached Idea Group, the manufacturer of Snafooz, and made a deal to create two more solid puzzles, where all three debuted at the New York toy show in February 1998. In the early 2000s, Idea Group decided to stop manufacturing the cubes, relinquished the rights, and sent the steel ruled dies to me... I have CAD drawings of the solutions, and will try to get them posted on my website this week. If you have not yet solved the puzzles, work from the outside in...

All times are Eastern Time  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Puzzle World | Privacy Statement

1997-2006 by John Rausch

Ultimate Bulletin BoardTM 6.04e