my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  Puzzle World Forums   » Where to Find   » Interesting wooden brain teasers

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Interesting wooden brain teasers
Andreas Lundgren
Multiple
Member # 2151

posted January 29, 2017 03:21 PM     Profile for Andreas Lundgren   Author's Homepage   Email Andreas Lundgren     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Hi!

I'm looking for interesting interlocking wooden puzzles from a brain teasing point of view.

So not in the impossible side of the spectrum, and not too easy. It should be solvable by spending some evenings a week during a month or a few. (I realize how vague my description is, but better than nothing. )

Like the once you find on my webpage if you filter for "hard": (www.mywoodenpuzzles.com)
www.mywoodenpuzzles.com

[ January 29, 2017: Message edited by: Andreas Lundgren ]

Lionel Depeux
Multiple
Member # 159

posted January 30, 2017 09:27 AM     Profile for Lionel Depeux   Author's Homepage   Email Lionel Depeux     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Hello Andreas,

First of all, welcome to this forum!
I'd tend to recommend the "Pentangle" range: They have quite a number of very interesting wooden designs available, some definitely on the not-so-easy side of puzzling!
http://www.pentanglepuzzles.co.uk/shop/Wooden_Puzzles_By_Pentangle.html

I am by no means associated with this company, but have known and enjoyed their products for many years (which could be as much as nearly 40 years actually!) and have always felt those were a very nice balance of craftsmanship, difficulty and price. And the company is based in Europe, which might also make things easier for you.

[ January 30, 2017: Message edited by: Lionel Depeux ]

All times are Eastern Time  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Puzzle World | Privacy Statement

1997-2006 by John Rausch

Ultimate Bulletin BoardTM 6.04e