my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  Puzzle World Forums   » Solution Help   » Help with four (or three) wooden interlocking puzzles

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Help with four (or three) wooden interlocking puzzles
Andreas Lundgren
Multiple
Member # 2151

posted January 29, 2017 03:13 PM     Profile for Andreas Lundgren   Author's Homepage   Email Andreas Lundgren     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Hi!

In my small and humble collection, I still have three (maybe four) puzzles that I haven't solved yet. I'm not really sure if I want someone to solve them for me, but maybe a hint in the right direction, and maybe an idea of what the end result should be for two of them.

I have no clue of the correct names of the puzzles, I just invented names as I took the photos. If you open the page and filter on "Unsolved" in the top left corner, you will see the four puzzles...
http://www.mywoodenpuzzles.com

I spent a great lot of time solving the one I call "Rex Mundi Knot", and finally solved it this Christmas! Now I'm on to the one I call "Lock Block".

All times are Eastern Time  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Puzzle World | Privacy Statement

1997-2006 by John Rausch

Ultimate Bulletin BoardTM 6.04e